Cloud Hosted CRM Systems Infographic: How and Why this is a Game Changer
Simply put, cloud hosted CRM is becoming a game-changer –
– it’s easy to see why, as the infographic below demonstrates
Many companies rightly identify their customer relationship management (CRM) system as an essential business tool. And in 2014, mobile friendly cloud hosted CRM systems are projected to increase in use over five-fold.
And because certain cloud service providers can set up and maintain the CRM system, firms are able to concentrate on what matters most—the content and services that the CRM system provides. From lowered operational costs to the capability to track the entire customer lifecycle, the benefits of cloud hosted CRM are plentiful.
What can cloud hosted CRM do for your SMB?
Optimally deployed, the right cloud hosted CRM systems help businesses keep track of their customers and provide more efficient ways to market and sell to them.
Both small and large businesses have discovered ways to implement cloud hosted CRM best practices in their company’s operations, in an ongoing attempt to better appreciate their customers, better serve them and better increase sales and build loyalty.
If you’re not familiar with the advantages of a cloud hosted CRM system here are a few that can inspire any business small or large:
- Customer Acquisition: Enhanced data access enables businesses to accurately identify their target audience and focus consistent marketing efforts, lowering the cost of the customer sales process.
- Customer Satisfaction: Increase visibility of your customer while forecasting sales and analyzing customer service satisfaction.
- Competitive Advantage: If your business can operate more effectively and gain greater customer insight then your competitors then you are at an advantage.
- Business Process Efficacy: Standardize and automate processes that provide staff with access tol important data and finish work tasks faster.
- Data Security: Manage data and control who has access to certain data and features.
- Actionable Data: Report on sales and marketing as well as customer service metrics to identify opportunities.
If you feel that it may be time for your business to embrace the cloud, remember us: Schedule a demo or a 7-day trial and discover first hand why Cloud9 Real Time is the #1 choice of cloud computing providers among more accountants, CFOs, entrepreneurs, small business owners, and CPAs. Or come to Cloud Summit 2014 in San Diego September 17-19 and find out what all the hubbub is about!